Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What Are You Thankful For This Year?

The holidays have come to represent mixed emotions for me. Gone are the days that everyone was together eating and having a great time. Still, there's plenty to be thankful for.


I'm thankful for the people that I have in my life now that I can spend Thanksgiving with.

I'm thankful for the many memories I have from past Thanksgivings.

I'm thankful I got to see Daddy sitting in front of the heater in our old house, complain it was too hot and we didn't need it on, and then turn it off while we all froze.

I'm thankful I was able to fuss at Sister about picking at the turkey and eating cake out of the pan with her fork.


Barn in Alton, Missouri


I'm thankful that the whole Florida group could travel to Missouri together in a sort of mini caravan to visit Grandma.

I'm thankful for the year we got to spend Thanksgiving at Uncle Dwight's where Sue and I went skipping through the snow to get to the house.







 
I'm thankful for all that the Lord has blessed me with. I'm healthy, I'm breathing, it's good to be alive!

QC

P.S. What are you thankful for this year? Share and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment